Hope you all are well and enjoying your day while reading this! As like most girls out there who are totally into makeup/beauty will know Tanya Burr, I mean who doesn't? If you don't then google her, she is an awesome makeup artist, blogger and YouTuber. I have been a subscriber since she started her videos and avid reader of her blog also. She is so beautiful and cute such an amazing person.
When I heard that she has a lips and nails line coming out I got super excited, couldn't wait to get my hands on them. I ordered 3 glosses online and purchased 2 from Superdrug. I purchased Aurora, Just Peachy, Vampire kiss, Afternoons Tea and Picnic In The Park.
I'm a total lipstick girl but I got a Dior one to gave lip glosses another try, as they can get over the top tacky and sticky which I don't like! I mean who does? Moving on Tanya has created the most juiciest, moisturising glosses ever. They are pigmented and have a good lasting power, slightly stick but not over the top. They are super scented and taste like sweets and berries, so if you don't like that then walk by.
She has 12 shades consisting of creams and shimmers. My favourites have to be Afternoon Tea, Aurora and Picnic in the Park. I normally use them on their own or with lip liner as the pigmentation is good, favourite combo is No7 lip liner in nude (all time fav) with Aurora! Love!
Her range is just gorgeous and for every occasion. All the colours are beautiful and flattering, the packaging is cute just like Tanya. Here are a few pictures enjoy..
Pros
- pigmentation is fab
- lasting power is good for a lip gloss
- scent is gorgeous
- must for lip gloss lovers
Cons
- slightly sticky
- scent, if you don't like scented gloss
Leave your thoughts if they are your cup of tea or not?
Lots of Love x
The Laze One





Sooo pigmented .. You're lucky they don't sell here in Cairo I always wanted to get afternoon tea
ReplyDeleteaww.. :(
DeleteWowww I really want to but at least one of them! How much were they? I think that Just Peachy would be my colour:DWould you like to check out my blog & follow me on bloglovin(I always follow back)? :))
ReplyDeletexx,
http://trendythursday.blogspot.com
Hi they are £6.99 each but feel unique has them on sale at the moment. will check it out and follow x
Delete